unbeltipo / Uncle Bunny Tongue
1. UBT no.19 Uglier Beastlier Tailless (09:41)
2. UBT no.22 Umbra Bis Tundra (09:18)
3. UBT no.21 United By Tethers (10:49)
4. UBT no.20 Ungentlemanly bat turn (09:13)
5. UBT no.23 Utopia Braggarts Tryst (09:46)
6. UBT no.24 Unbelted batch transmission (08:40)
7. UBT no.18 Unrelenting Bossy Travails (09:30)
All Tracks Composed, Programed, Arranged and Mixed by Tsuneo Imahori.
– Tsuneo Imahori / guitar, programming
– Mitsuru Nasuno / bass
– Yasuo Sano / drums
Unbeltipo comes from the remains of Tipographica,an experimental jazz prog-rock band.
Fronted by ex-Tipographica guitarist IMAHORI Tsuneo, notably known in the world for composing various anime and game soundtracks (PlayStation 2 game “GUNGRAVE” etc), participates in KANNO Yoko’s work as a guitarist (soundtracks of anime “Cowboy Bebop” etc), the band mostly play experimental jazz-prog rock with drum’n’bass and electronic influences.
Also he has performed with many of the most prominent figures from the avant/RIO scene, including Fred Frith, John Zorn, Tom Cora, and countless others.
Out One Disc
© 2020 Mitsuru Nasuno | Theme by Eleven Themes